-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday Vignette/Foliage Follow-Up

Wednesday Vignette is hosted by Anna at Flutter and Hum but yesterday was bloom day so I'm participating a day late.  Today is Foliage Follow-Up hosted by Pam at Digging.   Ever wanted to grow cacti but had no luck?  Interested in low-maintenance plants?  Want something that really rocks?  Have I got a solution for you...



10 comments:

  1. Haha - that's brilliant!!! Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, plants for the truly lazy. The tall one kind of looks like it's wearing a beret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny. Someone did a good job artfully painting the rocks, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good lord. Pet rocks, for gardeners?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to worry about overwatering with this group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect gift for a friend with a 'black' thumb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to show this to my friend. She was asking me for bullet-proof plants for her roommate...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.